Monday, September 28, 2009

Fun Times In Maysville At The 2009 Rosemary Clooney Festival With Smokey Robinson


With Motown Legend Smokey Robinson

I had a wonderful time at my gig Saturday night in Maysville. The 2009 Rosemary Clooney Festival was a great success. King of Motown Smokey Robinson performed some of his biggest hits before the show was halted due to rain. He sang "Going To A Go-Go", "Ooh Baby, Baby", "My Girl", "I Second That Emotion", "Tears Of A Clown" and others to a large and enthusiastic crowd.

Nick and Nina Clooney, Rosemary Clooney's daughter Monsita Botwick, Speaker of the Kentucky House of Representative Greg Stumbo, State Senator Robin Webb, and Kentucky Speedway owner Jerry Carroll were part of the large crowd.

The party continued at Caproni's, where Smokey and many fans gathered for a fantastic time. I enjoyed playing sax for everyone and also had fun performing the dj duties for the event.


Smokey And Two Fans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home