Monday, October 23, 2006

Bengals Pregame


Melody and Matthew

Part of the fun for us of going to a Bengals game is the time we spend together prior to the game. Yesterday we grilled up smoked sausage, broke out the Doritos and threw some football around the lot. Playing the quarterback position like Carson Palmer, I connected on several forty yard bombs to Matt and threw some short screen passes to Melody. The Bengals won the big game in thrilling fashion by coming from behind in the fourth quarter to outscore the Panters 17-14. Carson's pass to Chad Johnson was very similar to my fantastic throw to Matt just hours earlier.


The similarity of Carson's form to mine is simply uncanny! I'm sure he has studied film of my throwing technique and incorporated my style into his delivery. Who Dey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home