Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Good Weekend

I took a gig night off Saturday evening and brough Melody to the UK football game. The weather and game were very good and we had a great time. The UK band performed their half time show to our side of the field this week and sounded good. Before the game I met "Miss Texas Pete". I'd never tried the product before, but I went back to her booth several times so that she could give me free samples of the famous hot sauce. She was also autographing posters, so I had her sign one for Matt's friend Josh. I don't think Sharon would want me to hang a poster "Miss Texas Pete" in our house, so I figured Josh might be able to take it to school and show it to his friends.

Sunday was the home opener for the Bengals. Matt and I watched them whip the Browns, but saw several of our key players go down with injury. We are going to be really short handed for next week's game against the Steelers. Braham, Pollack, Jackson, Thurman, Tab Perry, and Chris Perry are out for sure. TJ, Levi Jones, and Henry are questionable. Hopefully our backups are better than the Steelers' first string. Who Dey!

2 Comments:

At September 25, 2006 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

D.
Do you have prety good seats? Sometimes there is a problem with ugly fans seated near your seats. You know ... inebriated, hairy, foul smelling, loud,etc. Are your seatmates like that or did you get lucky?
w.

 
At September 26, 2006 7:46 AM, Blogger David Hall said...

W,

No problem with ugly, inebriated, hairy, foul smelling, loud fans next to me. The seats allow a fantastic view. Also, we can see the football field pretty well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home