Sunday, July 02, 2006

Porsche Gig

A few days ago I played a gig for the Porsche dealership in Lexington. They were unveiling the new Porsche 911 Turbo. I browsed the lot to check out all the various models and found the one that I would like.


The Gorgeous 2006 Porsche Carrera S Cabriolet


The $99,415 Sticker


When I play at Giuseppe's, they give me a complimentary dinner.

When I play at Caproni's, they give me a complimentary dinner.

It only goes to reason that when I play at Porsche, they should give me a complimentary car!

5 Comments:

At July 02, 2006 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Careful what you ask for!!! You wouldn't even be able to afford the insurance on that car!

 
At July 04, 2006 3:15 PM, Blogger David Hall said...

We would get the good student discount due to Melody's excellent grades. I'm sure that the fact that she is sixteen years old wouldn't raise the rates at all.

 
At August 03, 2006 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 09, 2006 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 10, 2006 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home