Thursday, July 13, 2006

Cold, Snowy, & Fun Road Trip

The Sunday after Thanksgiving in Cleveland will probably be cold and snowy. Kim Harrod, Steve Garth, Matthew Hall and I don't care...we have our tickets in hand for the Bengals vs Browns clash at Cleveland Stadium (located near Lake Erie). We will be going up that weekend to visit the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, OH, spend the night in Cleveland, go to the stadium Sunday morning, have Chef Steve (of Giuseppe's) grill us up some fine tailgate food, and then go to the big game. It doesn't get much better than that.

I must decide which Bengals jersey to wear. I know I'll receive some verbal abuse from the Dog Pound (a section of the stadium reserved for rowdy Browns fans), so I'm trying to decide which of my Bengals jerseys would provoke the least amount of abuse. I can choose between my Palmer, Rudi Johnson, or one of my personalized jerseys.



Matthew will need to choose between his autographed Palmer, Rudi Johnson, Chad Johnson, or Justin Smith jerseys. Kim and Steve are most likely not going to wear a coat or jersey...they like to take their shirts off and paint their faces orange. Since the Browns' colors are orange too, they may avoid the verbal abuse...that is, if they elect not to wave their "Browns Stink" stadium signs.

1 Comments:

At August 08, 2006 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home