Friday, March 10, 2006

Celebration Of The Life Of Our Dog "Jazz"

Jazz, our 14 year old shih tzu, died today. He was a great dog and lived a happy life. His health had drastically deteriorated over the past year, and it was his time to go.


He loved listening with me to Sonny Rollins, Woody Herman, and David Sanborn albums.

At the end of my gig tonight I will play a short New Orleans style funeral medley to remember him, starting with the slow and melancholy "Just A Closer Walk With Thee" and finishing with a happy and upbeat version of "When The Saints Go Marchin' In". Jazz is in doggie heaven.

2 Comments:

At March 10, 2006 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

R.I.P.

 
At March 13, 2006 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

David, sorry to hear about "Jazz"

R.I.P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home